uk Global Banking News - 05 April 2012 Orange County Business Council (OCBC) has announced that it has named a vice president for Investor Relations.
What does OCBC stand for?
OCBC stands for Orange County Business Council
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OCBC
We have 33 other meanings of OCBC in our Acronym Attic
- Open Concepts Bulletin Board
- Operating Cost Board Budget
- Orange County Business Bank (California)
- Osteoid/Calcified-Bone Boundary (physiology)
- Oakland Cannabis Buyers' Cooperative
- Office Central de Lutte contre le Trafic des Biens Culturels (French: Central Office for the Fight against Trafficking in Cultural Goods)
- Oil City Bridge Club (Casper, WY)
- Oklahoma City Boat Club (Oklahoma City, OK)
- Old Cambridge Baptist Church
- Orange County Buddhist Church (Anaheim, CA)
- Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation (Singapore)
- Ontario Coalition for Better Child Care (Canada)
- Optimist Coastal Bend Chess Federation (Corpus Christi, TX)
- Obsessive Compulsive Behavioral Disorder
- Obsessive Compulsive Boy Disorder
- Office of Capacity Building and Development (US government)
- Operational Capabilities Benchmark Demonstration
- Outgoing Call Bearing Deactivation (Cisco)
- Oxford Cloth Button Down (clothing)
- Office of Community Based Education (University of California, San Francisco)
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to an economic impact study conducted by the Orange County Business Council in 2010, the John Wayne Airport Improvement Program resulted in nearly USD1.
Tagliabue plans to visit Los Angeles in late April, and will address the Orange County Business Council on April 25.
Paul Garza, vice president of work force and economic development with the Orange County Business Council, said local school districts and the university systems need to work together rather than competing with one another for funding.