uk Global Banking News - 05 April 2012 Orange County Business Council (OCBC) has announced that it has named a vice president for Investor Relations.
What does OCBC stand for?
OCBC stands for Orange County Business Council
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OCBC
We have 33 other meanings of OCBC in our Acronym Attic
- Open Concepts Bulletin Board
- Operating Cost Board Budget
- Orange County Business Bank (California)
- Osteoid/Calcified-Bone Boundary (physiology)
- Oakland Cannabis Buyers' Cooperative
- Office Central de Lutte contre le Trafic des Biens Culturels (French: Central Office for the Fight against Trafficking in Cultural Goods)
- Oil City Bridge Club (Casper, WY)
- Oklahoma City Boat Club (Oklahoma City, OK)
- Old Cambridge Baptist Church
- Orange County Buddhist Church (Anaheim, CA)
- Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation (Singapore)
- Ontario Coalition for Better Child Care (Canada)
- Optimist Coastal Bend Chess Federation (Corpus Christi, TX)
- Obsessive Compulsive Behavioral Disorder
- Obsessive Compulsive Boy Disorder
- Office of Capacity Building and Development (US government)
- Operational Capabilities Benchmark Demonstration
- Outgoing Call Bearing Deactivation (Cisco)
- Oxford Cloth Button Down (clothing)
- Office of Community Based Education (University of California, San Francisco)
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to an economic impact study conducted by the Orange County Business Council in 2010, the John Wayne Airport Improvement Program resulted in nearly USD1.