uk Global Banking News - 01 June 2012 Orange County Business Bank (OTCBB: OCBB) has reported a net loss of USD79,000 for the three months ended March 31, 2012, against a net loss of USD95,000 for the same period in 2011.
What does OCBB stand for?
OCBB stands for Orange County Business Bank (California)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OCBB
We have 2 other meanings of OCBB in our Acronym Attic
- Outgoing Calls Barred (Cisco)
- Overseas Corporate Body (India; finance)
- Ocean County Business Association (Toms River, NJ)
- Office of Consumer and Business Affairs (Australia)
- Onondaga County Bar Association (New York)
- Ontario Concrete Block Association (Canada)
- Open-Circuit Breathing Apparatus (product)
- Orange County Bar Association (California and Florida)
- Open Concepts Bulletin Board
- Operating Cost Board Budget
- Osteoid/Calcified-Bone Boundary (physiology)
- Oakland Cannabis Buyers' Cooperative
- Office Central de Lutte contre le Trafic des Biens Culturels (French: Central Office for the Fight against Trafficking in Cultural Goods)
- Oil City Bridge Club (Casper, WY)
- Oklahoma City Boat Club (Oklahoma City, OK)
- Old Cambridge Baptist Church
- Orange County Buddhist Church (Anaheim, CA)
- Orange County Business Council
- Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation (Singapore)
- Ontario Coalition for Better Child Care (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
With 24 years of experience in real estate finance, Reed has held key positions with Wells Fargo Bank (NYSE: WFC), California National Bank and Orange County Business Bank.
uk Orange County Business Bank (OTCBB: OCBB) has reported a net loss for the first six months of 2010 of USD243,000 as against a net income of USD136,000 for the same period in 2009.