He is a member of many legal organizations, including the Hispanic Bar Association of Orange County, the Orange County Bar Association, and the International Bar Association.
What does OCBA stand for?
OCBA stands for Orange County Bar Association (California and Florida)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OCBA
We have 8 other meanings of OCBA in our Acronym Attic
- Orlando Concert Band
- Orthodox Christian Brotherhood
- Österreichischer Club für Beauceron (Austria)
- Outgoing Calls Barred (Cisco)
- Overseas Corporate Body (India; finance)
- Ocean County Business Association (Toms River, NJ)
- Office of Consumer and Business Affairs (Australia)
- Onondaga County Bar Association (New York)
- Ontario Concrete Block Association (Canada)
- Open-Circuit Breathing Apparatus (product)
- Open Concepts Bulletin Board
- Operating Cost Board Budget
- Orange County Business Bank (California)
- Osteoid/Calcified-Bone Boundary (physiology)
- Oakland Cannabis Buyers' Cooperative
- Office Central de Lutte contre le Trafic des Biens Culturels (French: Central Office for the Fight against Trafficking in Cultural Goods)
- Oil City Bridge Club (Casper, WY)
- Oklahoma City Boat Club (Oklahoma City, OK)
- Old Cambridge Baptist Church
- Orange County Buddhist Church (Anaheim, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
an industry leader in electronic discovery and computer forensics, is pleased to announce that the Orange County Bar Association this month named Elijah as its exclusive electronic discovery and computer forensic services company.
com)-- Newport Beach estate planning attorney and mom, Darlynn Morgan, along with her colleagues and the OCBA President, has recently spearheaded the formation of Mommy Esquire, a committee of the Orange County Bar Association.
Early last year, we joined efforts with the orange County Bar Association (OCBA), one of the largest voluntary bar associations in California with more than 6,600 members.
We are pleased to accept this recognition from the Orange County Bar Association, and look forward to continuing our efforts for many years to come.
Since its creation in 1924 the Orange County Bar Association has been active in meeting the legal needs of the poor in the Orlando area.