Get sponsored to sing a medley of 20 songs containing the colour orange in the lyrics, from Dolly Parton's Orange Blossom Special to Gwen Stefani's Orange County Girls.
What does OBS stand for?
OBS stands for Orange Blossom Special
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of OBS
We have 143 other meanings of OBS in our Acronym Attic
- Online Business Systems (Canada)
- Open Bidding Service (Canada)
- Open Broadcaster Software (live streaming software)
- Openbare Basisschool
- Operation Black Swan (US DoD)
- Operation Boat Smart
- Operational Bioinstrumentation System
- Optical Back Scatter (class of turbidity sensors)
- Optical Biopsy System
- Optical Burst Switching (IEEE)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Expect obligatory fare like Orange Blossom Special and Uncle Pen alongside Bob Dylan's Wallflower, if their recent output is anything to go by
From the opening bars of Orange Blossom Special, she showed why she is a legend.
From the traditional country sound of Orange Blossom Special, to the Mississippi Delta Blues and the biographical folk musings of Eliza Jane, the band effortlessly switched between style and pace, providing a diverse showcase of popular American music of yesteryear.
The band has a playlist which includes standards such as Blue Moon of Kentucky, Rocky Top and the Orange Blossom Special.
Old standards like Pennies From Heaven and After You've Gone are vigorously revived and the old iron-horse, Orange Blossom Special, rattles along at warp speed.