UK) offers an introductory text for dentistry and oral and maxillofacial surgery students and new practitioners that covers the basic principles of oral and maxillofacial surgery, from patient management to anxiety and pain control, to implant dentistry and maxillofacial trauma.
What does OMFS stand for?
OMFS stands for Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of OMFS
We have 2 other meanings of OMFS in our Acronym Attic
- Oregon Municipal Finance Officers Association (est. 1940)
- Optimum Mean Free Path
- Oral and Maxillofacial Prosthodontics
- Ontario Municipal Fire Prevention Officers Association (Canada)
- Offshore Money Fund Report (est. 2003)
- Oral and Maxillofacial Radiology
- Orissa Marine Fisheries Regulation Act (India)
- Octopus Micro Finance Suite (finance software)
- Official Medical Fee Schedule (California)
- One Man Freak Show
- Operations and Maintenance of Facilities Summary Cost Account
- Oh My Flying Spaghetti Monster
- Oshkosh McNeilus Financial Services Partnership (Dodge Center, MN)
- Optical Matched Filter Technique
- Operational Maneuver From The Sea
- Other Music for Uplifting Gormandizers
- Obama Must Go
- Object Management Group (non-profit organization that oversees CORBA)
- Ocean Media Group (UK)
- Oceans Melting Greenland (US NASA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A unique type of facial trauma is fall from heights," says Dr Khaled Ghandour, Head of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Department, Dubai Health Authority and speaker at the Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Congress.