ODC offers different courses in dentistry, such as Clinical Dentistry, Restorative Dentistry and Fixed Prosthodontics, Removable Prosthodontics and Community Dentistry, Periodontics, Oral and Maxillofacial Radiology, Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology, and Endodontics and Orthodontics under the supervision of specialized teaching faculty who treat patients as part of teaching and practical curricula.
What does OMFR stand for?
OMFR stands for Oral and Maxillofacial Radiology
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of OMFR
- Ontario Minor Field Lacrosse League (Canada)
- Okinawa Music Flea Market (music downloading site; Japan)
- Old Mutual Fund Managers (UK)
- Old Mutual Financial Network
- Our Man from Odessa (German Popov)
- Oregon Municipal Finance Officers Association (est. 1940)
- Optimum Mean Free Path
- Oral and Maxillofacial Prosthodontics
- Ontario Municipal Fire Prevention Officers Association (Canada)
- Offshore Money Fund Report (est. 2003)
- Orissa Marine Fisheries Regulation Act (India)
- Octopus Micro Finance Suite (finance software)
- Official Medical Fee Schedule (California)
- One Man Freak Show
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Operations and Maintenance of Facilities Summary Cost Account
- Oh My Flying Spaghetti Monster
- Oshkosh McNeilus Financial Services Partnership (Dodge Center, MN)
- Optical Matched Filter Technique
- Operational Maneuver From The Sea
Samples in periodicals archive:
Oral and maxillofacial radiology has experienced rapid development in the last seven years.
Figure 1: ADA-Recognized Dental Specialties Dental Public Health Endodontics Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology Oral and Maxillofacial Radiology Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics Pediatric Dentistry Prosthodontics Educational Requirements The ADA Commission on Dental Accreditation oversees dental specialty education.