Drawing on memoirs, oral testimony, private correspondence, and the Jewish periodical and academic presses, she reads these narrative contributions to the historical record in the contexts of the western European civil/political emancipation of the Jews.
What does OT stand for?
OT stands for Oral Testimony
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OT
We have 40 other meanings of OT in our Acronym Attic
- Operational Test/ing
- Operational Threshold
- Opportunity Taken
- Optical Telescope
- Optical Terminator (O/E Land, Inc)
- Optical Tracker
- Optical Transceiver
- Optical Translator
- Optical Transponder
- Optimality Theory (linguistics)
- Orascom Telecom Holding SAE (stock symbol)
- Orbital Telescope
- Orchestra Toronto (Canada)
- Order Taker
- Order Type (mathematics)
- Ordinary Time (Catholicism)
- Oregon Trail
- Oregon Trunk Railway
- Organisasi Terlarang (Indonesian: prohibited organization)
- Organizational Training (Process Area; Capability Maturity Model Integration)
Samples in periodicals archive:
ORAL testimony from witnesses at an inquiry into a hospital bug outbreak which killed at least 31 people closed yesterday.
Around 2,500 people gave evidence, with 922 of these called to give oral testimony.
VRG Nutrition Advisor Suzanne Havala Hobbs, DrPH, MS, RD, presented the oral testimony on VRG's behalf.
Home from Home: Part 3 features photographs, objects and oral testimony from first generation Caribbean immigrants to Nuneaton and Bedworth.