Jamal said during five days of Hajj it is difficult to carry Insulin and if the patient is taking combination of Insulin and Oral hypoglycaemic agents, the dose of Insulin can be omitted and dose of Oral agents can be increased.
What does OHA stand for?
OHA stands for Oral Hypoglycaemic Agent
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of OHA
We have 102 other meanings of OHA in our Acronym Attic
- Ontario Health Association (Canada)
- Ontario Hockey Association (Canada)
- Ontario Homeopathic Association (Canada)
- Ontario Horticultural Association (Canada)
- Ontario Hospital Association
- Open Handset Alliance
- Operating/Operational Hazard Analysis
- Operations Hazard Analysis
- Oral Health America
- Oral History Association
- Organization for Humanitarian Assistance
- Orkney Housing Association (UK)
- Orlando Housing Authority
- Otis Historical Archives (est. 1968; National Museum of Health and Medicine)
- Outdoor Household Articles
- Overseas Housing Allowance
- Oakland Homeownership Assistance Alliance (California)
- Ontario Heritage Amendment Act (Canada)
- Oral History Association of Australia
- Ottawa Hellenic Athletic Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
The 4-T study was designed to answer this question--it compared the initiation of insulin as additive therapy with oral hypoglycaemic agents using a basal, biphasic or prandial regimen.