Validity of two oral health-related quality of life measures.
What does OHQoL stand for?
OHQoL stands for Oral Health-Related Quality of Life (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Oregon Human Powered Vehicles (bicycle club)
- Occupational Health Questionnaire
- On-Hand Quantity
- One Hitta Quitta (to be knocked out in one hit)
- Operational Headquarters (Malaysia)
- Oral Health Questionnaire
- Outdoor Health Questionnaire (UK)
- Overseas Headquarters
- Ontario Health Quality Council (Canada)
- On Hand Quantities with Dollar Amount
- Oak Hills Research (Aurora, CO)
- Office for Human Rights (various locations)
- Office of Health Research
- Office of Human Resources
- Office of the High Representative (in Bosnia and Herzegovina)
- Ohio House of Representatives
- Old Homes Restored (show)
- Operational Hazard Reports
- Optical Handwriting Recognition
- Optimal Hedge Ratio (investing)
Samples in periodicals archive:
2) According to Williams, as cited by Darby and Walsh, the Oral Health-Related Quality of Life Model "postulates that the continuum of health and disease is influenced by environmental, sociocultural and economic influences that are either modifiable or nonmodifiable risk factors.