The Northeast Delta Dental Foundation, Concord, has granted over $99,000 to New Hampshire oral health programs in the first half of 2011.
What does OHP stand for?
OHP stands for Oral Health Program
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OHP
We have 85 other meanings of OHP in our Acronym Attic
- Office of Health Protection (various locations)
- Office of Historic Preservation
- Ohio Highway Patrol
- Oklahoma Highway Patrol (Oklahoma Department of Public Safety)
- One Hour Photo (movie)
- One Hundred Percent
- Open House Party (radio show)
- Open Humanities Press
- Operation Head Pigeon (Invader Zim fan club)
- Operational Hydrology Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
The letters referred to a 2006 APHA policy supporting Alaska's successful dental health aide therapists and other innovative oral health programs for underserved populations.
HOW TO GET INVOLVED Information for physicians who want to participate in the MassHealth oral health program is at http://mass.
Nationalized oral health programs demonstrate a decline in caries, though the effectiveness of specific programs is unknown.