The coalition is made up of the American Academy of Pediatrics, American Cancer Society American Dental Association, American Heart Association, Legacy American Lung Association, American Medical Association, Oral Health America, and the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation.
What does OHA stand for?
OHA stands for Oral Health America
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OHA
We have 102 other meanings of OHA in our Acronym Attic
- Omaha Housing Authority
- Oncology Hematology Associates (Newburgh, IN)
- Ontario Health Association (Canada)
- Ontario Hockey Association (Canada)
- Ontario Homeopathic Association (Canada)
- Ontario Horticultural Association (Canada)
- Ontario Hospital Association
- Open Handset Alliance
- Operating/Operational Hazard Analysis
- Operations Hazard Analysis
- Oral History Association
- Oral Hypoglycaemic Agent
- Organization for Humanitarian Assistance
- Orkney Housing Association (UK)
- Orlando Housing Authority
- Otis Historical Archives (est. 1968; National Museum of Health and Medicine)
- Outdoor Household Articles
- Overseas Housing Allowance
- Oakland Homeownership Assistance Alliance (California)
- Ontario Heritage Amendment Act (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In other brand news, Plackers and Oral Health America (OHA), a national nonprofit group, have announced five winners of the first-ever Smiles Across America Innovation Grants.
Oral Health America has announced the formation of the National Periodontal Disease Coalition that unites providers, insurers, advocacy groups and government agencies in tackling periodontal disease.