CALL: 0901 229 1180 and enter 02 FACE UP - the head, neck and oral cancer foundation - intends to open a day centre for on-going care.
What does OCF stand for?
OCF stands for Oral Cancer Foundation
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OCF
We have 118 other meanings of OCF in our Acronym Attic
- Open Channel Foundation (software)
- Open Cluster Framework (computer clustering standards)
- Open Computing Facility
- Open Container Format (computer format)
- OpenCard Framework
- Operating Cash Flow
- Operational Check Flight
- Operational Control Field
- Operations Control Facility
- Operator Configuration File
- Ordnance Cloth Factory (Avadi, Chennai, India)
- Orthodox Christian Fellowship (Standing Conference of Canonical Orthodox Bishops in the Americas)
- Osteopathy in the Cranial Field
- Other Customer Funds
- Our Children First (Bronz, NY)
- Out-of-Control Flight (aviation)
- Overall Correlation Factor
- Overwhelming Colorfast (band)
- Other Coalition Forces Iraq
- Odd-Carbon Fatty Acid
Samples in periodicals archive:
THE Cardiff-based Faceup head, neck and oral cancer foundation charity is aiming to raise pounds 600,000 to open a halfway house.
The Oral Cancer Foundation is a non-profit organization whose goals are to reduce suffering and disfigurement caused by oral cancer and to save lives through prevention, education, research, advocacy and patient support.