At the event, BT Frontline will launch its 'Business in a Box', an IT suite of products including Oracle Identity Management and Oracle JDE Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solution comprising of software, hardware and services.
What does OIM stand for?
OIM stands for Oracle Identity Management
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of OIM
We have 34 other meanings of OIM in our Acronym Attic
- Office of Information Management
- Office of the Independent Monitor (various locations)
- Offline Instant Message
- Offshore Installation Manager
- Open Information Model
- Operating Instruction Manual
- Operational Infrastructure Management
- Operations and Information Management (various schools)
- Operations Interface Module (Bellcore)
- Operator Interface Module (hardware)
- Orbit Insertion Maneuver (NASA)
- Ordained Interfaith Minister
- Oregon Independent Miners
- Organic Input Material (California Department of Food and Agriculture)
- Organisation Internationale pour la Migration (French)
- Organisation Internationale pour les Migrations (International Organization for Migration)
- Organizacion Internacional para las Migraciones
- Organization for International Migration
- Organizational Intermediate Maintenance
- Orientation Imaging Microscopy (metallography)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Protiviti, a Certified Partner in the Oracle Partner Network, is assisting companies with compliance and controls effectiveness through implementing Oracle applications and technologies including Oracle Internal Controls Manager, Oracle's PeopleSoft Enterprise applications, Oracle Identity Management and Oracle Database Vault.
The next version of Oracle Identity Management software will utilize SAML from the Organization of Advancement in Structured Information Standards (OASIS), sometime in 2004.