The airline has reportedly chosen to implement the Oracle Financials, Oracle Human Resources (HR), Oracle Payroll and Oracle iLearning modules of the Oracle E-Business Suite.
What does OHR stand for?
OHR stands for Oracle Human Resources (software)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OHR
We have 39 other meanings of OHR in our Acronym Attic
- Oak Hills Research (Aurora, CO)
- Office for Human Rights (various locations)
- Office of Health Research
- Office of Human Resources
- Office of the High Representative (in Bosnia and Herzegovina)
- Ohio House of Representatives
- Old Homes Restored (show)
- Operational Hazard Reports
- Optical Handwriting Recognition
- Optimal Hedge Ratio (investing)
- Orchestre d'Harmonie du Rhone
- Order Handling Rules (stock trading)
- Occupational Health Risk Assessment Questionnaire
- Office of Reconstruction and Humanitarian Assistance (Iraq)
- Olde Hanwell Residents Association (UK)
- Ontario Health Record Association (now Ontario Health Information Management Association; Canada)
- Ontario Health Research Alliance (Canada)
- Ozarks Hunting Retriever Association (Arkansas)
- Ohio Historical Records Advisory Board
- Offshore Hazard and Risk Analysis Toolkit (Neptune)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Oracle Corporation (Nasdaq: ORCL), has announced global enhancements to the Oracle Human Resources Management System (HRMS) modules of the Oracle E-Business Suite.