0, IBM DB2 OLAP Server, Hyperion Essbase and Oracle Express Server.
What does OES stand for?
OES stands for Oracle Express Server
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of OES
We have 154 other meanings of OES in our Acronym Attic
- Ontario Employment Standards (Canada)
- Open Enterprise Server (Novell)
- Open Enterprise Solutions (software; various locations)
- Operational Effectiveness Systems (enterprise software to manage organizational knowledge & work processes)
- Operational Engineering Support
- Operations Evaluation System
- Optical Emission Spectrometry
- Optical Emission Spectroscopy
- Optically Excited System
- Oracle Entitlements Server
- Orbital Element Set (satellite)
- Order Entry System (software)
- Order of the Eastern Star
- Oregon Electric Station (Eugene, Oregon restaurant)
- Oregon Environmental Systems (Beaverton, OR)
- Oregon Episcopal School
- Organization Executive Secretary (Scientology)
- Original Equipment Spares
- Original Equipment Supplier
- Orissa Environmental Society (India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Used by developers to rapidly create custom analytical applications, the latest version of Express OLAP tools complements the recently announced Oracle Express Server 6.
Joint Engineering Efforts Lead to Record Breaking Performance Further confirming the clear superiority of Oracle on Sun, the two companies also announced record-setting 33 terabyte data warehouse performance and Oracle Express Server benchmark results (see related releases from Sun and Oracle).
ism's Aclue helps organizations leverage the sophisticated capabilities of the OLAP market-leading Oracle Express Server technology," said David Menninger, Senior Director of OLAP Product Marketing at Oracle.
Also included is the Oracle Express Server, the enabling technology which provides powerful on-line analytical processing (OLAP) capabilities for 'what if' scenarios and financial modeling.
Essbase also ranked higher than Oracle Express Server in each of the four sub-categories detailed in the report: -- USABILITY - Essbase 8.
Integration between Discoverer and the Oracle Express Server enables users to seamlessly perform any level of analysis-from ad-hoc queries to sophisticated modeling, forecasting and "what-if" scenarios.
Oracle Express Server provides customers with a robust data modeling and calculation engine optimized for data analysis and decision support, while offering multidimensional database scalability.