What does OP stand for?
OP stands for Opus (Latin: A Work; used in referring to music)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of OP
We have 29 other meanings of OP in our Acronym Attic
- Opponents Pollicis
- Opportunities Page (CECOM)
- Opportunity (Ads)
- Opposing Party (legal notation and billing)
- Opposite (volleyball position)
- Optical Power
- Optimal Partitioning (sectorization method)
- Optimus Prime (Leader of the Autobots, icon of the 80s)
- Optional Procedure