com CRACKING THE OAT OPTOMETRY ADMISSION TEST offers specific strategies for reviewing physics, math, reading and science sections of the test and is a 'must' reference for any taking the exam.
What does OAT stand for?
OAT stands for Optometry Admission Test
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OAT
We have 83 other meanings of OAT in our Acronym Attic
- Operational Acceptance Test
- Operational Acceptance Testing (product performance)
- Operational Air Traffic
- Operational Assessment Team
- Opioid Agonist Treatment
- Opposite Angle Theorem
- Optically Amplified Transmission (Lucent)
- Optically post-Amplified Transmitter (Bellcore)
- Optimal Adaptive Transmission
- Optional Application Tape
- Orbit Adjust Thruster
- Organic Acid Type (coolant)
- Organic Additive Technology (car engines coolant)
- Orleans Arena Theatre (Orleans, MA; later, Orleans Academy Theatre)
- Ornithine Aminotransferase (deficiency)
- Otherwise Applicable Tariff (regulated utilities rate schedules)
- Outside Air Temperature
- Overall Test
- Overseas Adventure Travel (Grand Circle Travel)
- Oxford Aviation Training