The most suitable time for sowing of wheat crop with respect to available soil moisture, temperature and other weather parameters to get the optimum yield for the agricultural lands of Punjab, Sindh and KP is till November 20.
What does OY stand for?
OY stands for Optimum Yield
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of OY
We have 1 other meaning of OY in our Acronym Attic
- Old Xaverians Soccer Club (Melbourne, Victoria, Australia)
- Outdoor Cross Training
- Occidental College (California)
- Occidental Petroleum Corporation (stock symbol)
- OxyContin (slang for prescription drug; aka OC)
- Oxygen (Womens' cable channel)
- Code for Danish Aero Plane
- New Zealand Life Insurance Stamp (Scott Catalogue prefix; philately)
- Operating Year
Samples in periodicals archive:
In Abu Dhabi, before the establishment of the ADFSC, there were no studies done to determine the right quantity of water to ensure an optimum yield.
According to a detective, the crop could grow an optimum yield of 320g to a street value of pounds 3,200, said prosecutor Oliver Thorne.
Colin also recommends using global positioning satellite technology to help keep the land in balance for optimum yields.
Locations are considered on the basis of the optimum yield that can be derived for Ireland.
The Spartanics-Systec Fineprint Cylinder Screen Printing systems are custom-built for maximum efficiency and optimum yields.