After some initial testing to find the optimum moisture content of the PBT needed to make non-brittle parts consistently, PTC was able to mold parts that were virtually 100% defect-free and passed the fracture test.
What does OMC stand for?
OMC stands for Optimum Moisture Content
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of OMC
We have 250 other meanings of OMC in our Acronym Attic
- Operations and Maintenance Center
- Operations, Maintenance and Construction (Canada)
- Operations/Maintenance Coordinator
- Optic/Millimeter-wave Converter
- Optical Media Center (Broadwing)
- Optical Media Converter
- Optical Memory Card
- Optical Moisture Content (materials engineering)
- Optical Multiplexed Carrier
- Optimisation and Measurement Center
- Orange Members Card (credit card; Japan)
- Orange Mound Collaborative (Memphis, TN)
- Orbitel Mobile Communications Ltd.
- Orchard Machinery Corporation (Yuba City, CA)
- Order Management Center
- Order of Friars Minor Conventual
- Ordered Macroporous Carbon
- Ordnance Maintenance Company (US Marine Corps)
- Oregon Mountain Community (Portland, OR retailer)
- Organic (polymer) Matrix Composite
Samples in periodicals archive:
The influence of moisture content on stiffness modulus The stiffness modulus of the unbound layers was determined at several moisture contents below of optimum moisture content ([w.
The table 1 indicated that the density and natural moisture content of kaolinte submitted to thermal almost is constant and the optimum moisture content from applying 100[degrees]C strongly increased and could observe of increasing imperviously when this submitted to the thermal.
The optimum moisture content is about 7%," says Sven Persson at London based OTAL, which operates on the West Africa to Northern Europe route.