We scheduled a conference with the family for the next afternoon to discuss the need to bring Virginia to an optimum level of functioning prior to admission to the facility.
What does OLOF stand for?
OLOF stands for Optimum Level of Functioning (healthcare term)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Other Licensed Operator
- Other Local Operator
- Ontario Limousine Owners Association (est. 1996; Ontario, Canada)
- Oregon Lyric Opera Association (Gresham, OR)
- Old Lesbians Organizing for Change
- Operational Level of Capability (New Zealand)
- Orthodontic Locus of Control Scale (dentistry)
- Our Lady of Consolation (various locations)
- Official List of Cygwin Acronyms
- Outside Line of Dance
- Our Lady of Fatima Catholic School (Denver, CO)
- Our Lady of Guadalupe
- Open Loop Oxygen Generating System
- Our Lady of the Hills Catholic Church (Columbia, SC)
- Other Links of Interest
- Over Limit Opt In (investing)
- Our Lady of the Lake College
- Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic School (Denver, CO)
- Our Lady of Loreto Philanthropic Association, Inc. (Philadelphia, PA)
- Our Lady of the Lake Regional Medical Center (Baton Rouge, LA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The responses suggest that traditionally underserved persons who are deaf are people who, without appropriate services, are seen as possessing the following characteristics: (It should be noted, however, that these descriptors apply to an individual who has, at the point and time of inclusion in this population, failed to reach his or her optimum level of functioning perhaps because of inadequate or unavailable services.