What does OPTIMAL stand for?
OPTIMAL stands for Optimised Procedures and Techniques for IMprovement of Approach and Landing (aircraft project)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OPTIMAL
- Opportunities for Technology Information Careers (Antioch, CA)
- Oregon Parent Training and Information Center (Salem, OR)
- Optics and Topography Involving the Cornea and Lens
- Optical Networking and Communications Conference
- Ordering Points to Identify the Clustering Structure
- Oscura Peak Tracker Investigation and Comparison Series
- Organization for the Phyto Taxonomic Investigation of the Mediterranean Area (conference)
- Oxford Project to Investigate Memory and Ageing (UK)
- Open Project to Investigate Money and Economic Systems (computer simulation)
- Optimised Preparation of Manufacturing Information with Multilevel CAM-CNC Coupling
- Optical Technologies in Motion for the Ist Program
- Organization for the Promotion of Trade Israel Netherlands
- Optical Intelligence
- Oregon Physical Therapists in Independent Practice (Portland, OR)
- Office of Planning, Training, and Institutional Research (Villanova University; Villanova, PA)
- Optical Infrared
- Overlapped Pulse-modulation with Interlocking Spectra (ADC Telecom)
- Open Portal Tool Kit
- Organisme Pengganggu Tumbuhan Karantina (Indonesian plant database)
- Office of Public Transportation Management (Miami, FL)