Among the topics are protecting synchronous generators, using oscillograph records to analyze system performance, wide-area monitoring and situational awareness, integrating wind power into power systems, and optimal power flow.
What does OPF stand for?
OPF stands for Optimal Power Flow
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of OPF
We have 53 other meanings of OPF in our Acronym Attic
- Once per Facet (laser scanning)
- One Percent Foundation (California)
- One Piece Folder (corrugated box style)
- One-Piece Flow
- Online Photo Filer (website development; various companies)
- Onshore Processing Facility
- Onshore Production Facility (oil and gas)
- Open Photography Forum
- OPEN Process Framework
- Operation Flashpoint (game)
- Orange Prize for Fiction (UK)
- Orbiter Processing Facility
- Order Processing Fee (sales)
- Organic Phase Fluid
- Organization Process Focus
- Organizational Process Focus (Process Area; Capability Maturity Model Integration)
- Other People's Food
- Other Procurement Funding
- Outer Planets Flagship (mission)
- Outperform (finance)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Introduction Optimal power flow (OPF) is a useful tool in modern energy management systems.
Among specific topics are generating cryptographic keys from biometric data using wavelets, the empirical transformation of the job shop scheduling problem to the hydraulic networks problem in a water distribution system, simulating multi-robot architectures in mobile robotics, how the active layer thickness in polymer thin film transistors depends on electrical characteristics of the inverter circuit, reactive shunt compensation planning by optimal power flows and linear sensitivities, and the average current mode control of three-phase boost rectifiers with low harmonic distortion applied to small wind turbines.
Other topics of the 20 papers include particle swarm for optimal power flow, the relationship between stock returns and earnings, robot motion control, generator maintenance scheduling, and weighted affinity measure clustering for online data mining.
Introduction The optimal power flow has been frequently solved using classical optimization methods.
Abstract: This paper presents solution of optimal power flow (OPF) problem of medium-sized power systems via an ant colony optimisation (ACO) metaheuristic method.