Rational' Expectations, the Optimal Monetary Instrument, and the Optimal Money Supply Rule.
What does OMSR stand for?
OMSR stands for Optimal Money Supply Rule
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OMSR
We have 1 other meaning of OMSR in our Acronym Attic
- Office Management and Secretarial Practices
- Olympic Mathematics Science Partnership (Washington)
- Olympic Mountain School of Photography (Gig Harbor, WA)
- One More Slot Package
- Open Market Selling Price
- Open Media Streaming Project
- Ontario Maple Syrup Producers Association (Canada)
- Organizational Maintenance Squadron
- Offender Management System Renewal (Canada)
- Omission Mean Sub-sequence-Reduced (voting algorithm)
- Originated Mortgage Servicing Rights
- Optimal Mix of Short Range Air Defense Systems
- Oakland Maritime Support Services (California)
- Office of Minority Student Services (various universities)
- Open Market Sale Scheme (India)
- Operational Meteorological Satellite System
- Organizational Maintenance Sub-Shop
- Organized Medical Staff Section (medical association)
- Orthodontic Measurement and Simulation System
- Ontario Municipal Social Services Association (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sargent and Neil Wallace in "Rational Expectations, the Optimal Monetary Instrument, and the Optimal Money Supply Rule," Journal of Political Economy, vol.