Across the optimal hyperplane each channel is checked with respect to the class label.
What does OH stand for?
OH stands for Optimal Hyperplane
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of OH
We have 30 other meanings of OH in our Acronym Attic
- Ohio (US postal abbreviation)
- Old Harrovian (alumni of Harrow School, UK)
- Olfactory Hallucinations (psychiatric assessment)
- On Hand
- On Hold
- Oophorectomy and Hysterectomy
- Operating Hour
- Operational Handbook (USMC)
- Operator Handled
- Opposite Hand
Samples in periodicals archive:
i] (x) + b (1) meaning that the original data x [right arrow] [phi](x) are mapped into high dimensional space and then construct an optimal hyperplane in this space.