What does OEAS stand for?
OEAS stands for Optimal Equitable Allocation Strategy
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OEAS
We have 2 other meanings of OEAS in our Acronym Attic
- Oxford Encyclopedia of Archaeology in the Near East (Oxford University Press)
- Overlap Enhanced Atomic Orbital
- OfficeExtend Access Point (Cisco)
- Oregon Energy Assistance Program (Oregon Housing and Community Services)
- Outdoor Education Advisors Panel (UK)
- Outdoor Educators Association of Queensland (Australia)
- Department of Ocean, Earth, and Atmospheric Sciences (Old Dominion University; Norfolk, VA)
- Occult Ectopic ACTH (Adrenocorticotropic Hormone) Syndrome
- Office of Operational Excellence and Assessment Support
- Operational Excellence and Assessment Support (University of Central Florida; Orlando, FL)
- Orbital Emergency Arresting System
- Organization of Emerging African States
- Oxygen Enriched Air System (Naval Air Development Center; US Navy)
- Oxygen-Enriched Air Staging
- Oesterreichischer Alpenverein (German; Austria)
- Obsidian Edged Blade (gaming)
- Occupational Exposure Band
- Office of Employee Benefits (various locations)
- Office of Explosives and Blasting
- Old English Brass (plumbing fixtures)