Protokraft introduced the Titan Series of Jam Nut Ethernet Optical Media Converters with M28876 optical interfaces for naval, petrochemical, mining, industrial or utility applications where significant levels of shock, vibration and extreme temperature ranges are experienced.
What does OMC stand for?
OMC stands for Optical Media Converter
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of OMC
We have 250 other meanings of OMC in our Acronym Attic
- Open Music Contest
- Operation and Maintenance Cell
- Operation and Maintenance Costs
- Operation and Management Center
- Operational Medicine Consultants (Richmond, VA)
- Operations and Maintenance Center
- Operations, Maintenance and Construction (Canada)
- Operations/Maintenance Coordinator
- Optic/Millimeter-wave Converter
- Optical Media Center (Broadwing)
- Optical Memory Card
- Optical Moisture Content (materials engineering)
- Optical Multiplexed Carrier
- Optimisation and Measurement Center
- Optimum Moisture Content
- Orange Members Card (credit card; Japan)
- Orange Mound Collaborative (Memphis, TN)
- Orbitel Mobile Communications Ltd.
- Orchard Machinery Corporation (Yuba City, CA)
- Order Management Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
Protokraft introduced the Mustang Series of Jam Nut Ethernet Optical Media Converters with Amphenol Fiber Systems International's TFOCA II[R] optical interfaces for military, petrochemical, mining, industrial or utility applications where significant levels of shock, vibration and extreme temperature ranges are experienced.