The Zhone MXK Optical Line Termination (OLT) high-density platform was used as the main FTTx concentrator with GPON technology for the initial deployment phase.
What does OLT stand for?
OLT stands for Optical Line Termination
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of OLT
We have 69 other meanings of OLT in our Acronym Attic
- On-Line Testing
- One Last Thing
- Online Learning and Teaching (Queensland University of Technology, Australia)
- Online Training
- Only Legal Transitions
- Operation Land Transfer
- Operational Level Task
- Operations Leadership Team (various organizations)
- Optical Layup Template
- Optical Leak Test
- Order Lead Time (logistics)
- Organização de Local de Trabalho (Portuguese: Organization of Work)
- Organización de Lucha por la Tierra (Spanish: Organization of Struggle for Land; Paraguay)
- Orlando Lutheran Towers (Orlando, FL)
- Orthotopic Liver Transplantation
- Osteochondral Lesion of the Tibia
- Ostfriesische Lufttransport GmbH (Emden, Germany airline)
- Overwhelmingly Large Telescope
- Owners, Landlords, and Tenants (insurance)
- Omniscient Labeled Transition Finite-State Vector Quantization
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition, the Finnish-German major will provide optical line termination unit to consolidate all traffic from the CPEs.
Designed to deliver the ever increasing number of "on demand" and bandwidth-heavy entertainment services customers require, Occam's BLC 6316 optical line termination (OLT) blade offers 48 gigabit Ethernet FTTP ports-the industry's highest port density-making the transition from copper to fiber access easy.