Ouellette was a principal research fellow at the Optical Fibre Technology Centre in Sydney, Australia, developing FBG applications such as dispersion compensation, athermal packaging, ultra-long FBGs, and fabrication technology that led to the birth of a spin-off company, IndX, which was later acquired by JDS Uniphase.
What does OFTC stand for?
OFTC stands for Optical Fibre Technology Centre (Australia)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OFTC
We have 4 other meanings of OFTC in our Acronym Attic
- Over Fill Trip
- Office for the Ageing (Australia)
- Office of the Telecommunications Authority
- Offshore Financial Trade Association (UK)
- Old Friends Talk Arts (Monmouth, IL)
- Online Film & Television Association
- Ontario Food Terminal Board (Ontario, Canada)
- Operation from the Bottom
- Old Firehouse Teen Center (McLean, VA)
- Open and Free Technology Community
- Oklahoma Field Trial Clubs Association (bird dog association)
- Orbital Flight Test Data System
- Oregon Federation of Teachers, Education and Health Professionals
- Office of Telecommunications (British)
- Oak Frame Training Forum (UK)
- Objective Force Task Force
- Oh For The Love of
- Oh for the Love of God
- Old Fashioned Ten Miler (race)
- OTDR (Optical Time Domain Reflectometer) Fiber Test Module (Fluke Corporation)