Measurements were usually made at 50[degrees]C and at 1000 rpm by periodically withdrawing samples and measuring their optical density at 650 nm, the wavelength typically used to measure turbidity.
What does OD650 stand for?
OD650 stands for Optical Density at 650 nm
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Oxygen Depleted
- Original Dungeons and Dragons (game)
- Office of the Director, Program Analysis & Evaluation
- Operand Decomposition with Table of Correction Values
- Operative Delivery Sue to Fetal Distress
- Ocean Drilling in the 21st
- Optical Digital Data Disk
- optical density readings at 492 nm
- Optical Density at 500 nm
- Optical Density at 600 nm
- Obcanska Demokraticka Aliance (Civic Democratic Alliance; Czech Republic)
- Object Discovery Agent
- Occupational Driver Appraisals (UK)
- Ocean Data Analysis
- Office Document Architecture
- Office of Disability Accommodations
- Office of Disaster Assistance (US Small Business Administration)
- Office of the Deputy Administrator
- Officer Development Academy (King County Fire Training Officers Association; Washington)