The Company is using the funds to patent, develop and commercialize its key leading-edge optical technologies, principally the fiberoptic Hyperfine Wave Division Multiplex channelizers (HWDM) and wireless Optical Code Division Multiple Access Receivers (OCDMAR).
What does O-CDMA stand for?
O-CDMA stands for Optical Code Division Multiple Access
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of O-CDMA in our Acronym Attic
- Operations and Utilization Control Board
- Olympia & York (construction and property management company)
- Operator (Maintenance & Team)
- Oversewing Plus Vagotomy
- oligodendrocyte type 2 astrocyte
- Oxidizer Group 3
- Octal to Binary
- Originating Basic Call State Model
- Osaka Business and Investment Center (Japan)
- O-type Backward-Wave Oscillator
- Optical Carrier-Suppressed Single Sideband (also seen as OCS-SSB)
- Octal to Decimal
- Zero Dimensional
- Off-Load Day (US DoD)
- Optical-Electronic-Optical (switch)
- Ornamental Fish Information Service Highlights
- Orientation Flight
- Obese With Impaired Glucose Tolerance
- Organizational Level (Maintenance)
- Optical Line Terminating Multiplexer (also abbreviated OLTM)
Samples in periodicals archive:
a company that owned certain intellectual property for photonic integrated circuits for optical code division multiple access ("OCDMA") that was complementary to the technology being developed by CTC.