2], plastic pigment or optical brightening agents (OBA)," he said.
What does OBA stand for?
OBA stands for Optical Brightening Agent
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of OBA
We have 86 other meanings of OBA in our Acronym Attic
- Open Book Accounting
- Open Book Assessment (academics)
- Open Box Audit
- Openbare Bibliotheek Amsterdam (Dutch: Amsterdam Public Library; Amsterdam, Netherlands)
- Operating Balancing Agreement (natural gas industry)
- Operating Basis Accident
- Operating Budget Authority
- Operation Bootstrap Africa (Minnesota)
- Optical Bleaching Agent
- Optical Booster Amplifier
- Orange Beach Alabama
- Oregon Bluegrass Association
- Organization of Black Alumni (Wayne State University; Detroit, MI)
- Osaka Bankers Association (Osaka, Japan)
- Österreichisches Bank-Archiv (Austrian banking periodical)
- Ottawa Baptist Association (Canada)
- Outcomes Based Access
- Outcomes Based Accountability (UK)
- Output-Based Aid
- Outside Bilateral Area
Samples in periodicals archive:
The following limitations in copy or offset papers have been revealed over time: * Older fourdriniers, as well as open draws, have more bonding and linting issues, and high-bulk pulps typically have lower bonding; * Puddle type size presses have more surface strength issues; * Feathering or wicking effects can increase on ink jet papers with higher-bulk pulps; and, * The lignin in BCTMP adsorbs ultraviolet light and interferes with fluorescent whitening agents (FWA) or optical brightening agents (OBA).