Unfortunately, the Ottoman army is no match for the opposing army in terms of weaponry and number of soldiers.
What does OPPAR stand for?
OPPAR stands for Opposing Army
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Oxley Park Primary (school)
- Oxygen Partial Pressure
- Office of Policy, Planning and Analysis
- Office of Pre-Professional Advising (University of South Carolina)
- Ohio Promotional Products Association (Akron, OH)
- Online Privacy Protection Act (California)
- Ontario Provincial Police Association (Canada)
- Operation Plan Package Appraisal
- Office of Planning, Policy Analysis and Communications (US Environmental Protection Agency)
- Office of Program Policy Analysis and Government Accountability (Florida)
- Office of Planning, Program Analysis and Support (Connecticut)
- Organic Producers and Processors Association of Zambia
- Office of Policy Planning and Budget (US DHHS)
- Office of Programme Planning, Budget and Accounts (UN)
- Organisme Professionnel de Prévention du Bâtiment et des Travaux Public (French: Professional Organisation for the Prevention of Construction and Public Works; est. 1947)
- Oak Park Photography Club (Illinois)
- Ohio Pork Producers Council
- Orange Park Presbyterian Church
- Oregon Public Power Coalition (Portland, OR)
- Orland Park Prayer Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
Rumsfeld also discusses his successful struggle with opposing Army brass to have the M-1 tank selected for production.
The only example of those killed were not because they left Islam but because they joined an opposing army at war with Muslims.
Byline: ANI London, Sep 30 (ANI): Burmese pro-democratic leader Aung San Suu Kyi, who is in prison for opposing army rule, has urged the ruling military junta to increase cooperation with her pro-democracy opposition in order to find a way to end sanctions on the country.
The Narnians and their human kings fail when they go it alone and only prosper when they place their faith in the Christ-figure Asian, who engineers an Exodus-like drowning of the opposing army.
Immerse yourself in the opposing army encampments and get a first hand taste of medieval life as foot soldiers prepare for the fight.
Immerse yourself in the opposing army encampments and get a first-hand taste of medieval life as foot soldiers prepare for the fight.
Modern innovations in warfare make it possible for America's technologically proficient forces to vanquish an opposing army quickly and with relatively few troops.