At its Cascade Campus in North Portland, PCC also offers an Ophthalmic Medical Technology program that is the only associate degree program of its kind in the western United States.
What does OMT stand for?
OMT stands for Ophthalmic Medical Technology
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of OMT
We have 108 other meanings of OMT in our Acronym Attic
- Oh My Tebow (football)
- Oh My Twilight
- Old Merchant Taylors' Society (UK)
- Onboard Maintenance Training (Navy)
- One More Thing
- One More Time
- Online Money Transfer
- Operation, Maintenance and Tolling
- Operational Maintenance Test
- Operational Management Team
- Opioid Maintenance Treatment
- Order Management Tool (software)
- Ordo Militaris Templi (gaming)
- Organisation Mondiale du Tourisme
- Organización Mexicana de Traductores (Mexican Organization Translators)
- Organización Mundial del Turismo (Spanish: World Tourism Organization; UN)
- Organization and Management Theory
- Organizational Maintenance Technician
- Organizational Maintenance Test
- Organizzazione Mondiale del Turismo (Italian: World Tourism Organization)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Davis is also director of the ophthalmology clinical clerkship and course director of the surgical assisting program in the ophthalmic medical technology program in the Harvey and Bernice Jones Eye Institute at UAMS.