Medical tenants include Nassau Radiology Group, the Endoscopy Center of Long Island, and the Ophthalmic Consultants of Long Island.
What does OCLI stand for?
OCLI stands for Ophthalmic Consultants of Long Island
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OCLI
We have 1 other meaning of OCLI in our Acronym Attic
- Optical Channel Laser Detector
- Organizational Communication Learning and Design
- Original Cost of Assets Less Depreciation
- Organizational Communication, Learning, and Design Association (Ithaca, NY)
- Object Constraint Language Environment
- Organ Cultured Lens Epithelial
- Ontario Collaborative Law Federation (Ontario, Canada)
- Ottawa Community Loan Fund
- Orange County Latino Film Festival (Santa Ana, CA)
- ODDI Continuing Learning Inventory
- Optical Coating Laboratories, Incorporated
- Optical Cooling Laboratory Incorporated (now JDS Uniphase)
- Oregon Coast Learning Institute (Gleneden Beach, OR)
- Optimal Constrained Linear Inverse Method
- Operational Climate Prediction and Services
- Ohio Council of Library and Information Services
- Ocean and Coastal Law Journal (University of Maine)
- Office for Curriculum, Leadership and Learning (various locations)
- Office, Chief of Legislative Liaison
- Office Connect LAN Modem (3Com)
Samples in periodicals archive:
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] In 2000, Ophthalmic Consultants of Long Island (OCLI) was plagued by the challenges facing many medical practices: how to ensure the health of its business and its patients during a period of spiraling costs and diminishing reimbursement.