If an incorrect TNR is used, the first thing the operator notes is that the lathe tool offset needs to be adjusted by a larger amount.
What does OPNOTE stand for?
OPNOTE stands for Operator Note
This definition appears very rarely
See other definitions of OPNOTE
- Optimized Network Evaluation Tool
- SMDPS Phase III Operational Network
- Open Platform for Network Functions Virtualization
- Oakland Park Nursing Home (Thief River Falls, MN)
- Organ Pipe National Monument (US National Park Service; Arizona)
- Ocean Processes Numerical Modeling Laboratory (University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill)
- Operations Normal
- Optically Pumped Nuclear Magnetic Resonance
- Operational Note
- Other Procurement, Navy, Production
- Oregon Pediatric Nurse Practitioner Association
- Overleggroep Producenten Natte Veevoeders (Dutch: Foodstuffs Producers Consultation; Venray, The Netherlands)
- Öffentlicher Personennahverkehr (German: public transport)
- Open Polytechnic of New Zealand (est. 1946; Lower Hutt, NZ)
- Observation Post Officer
- Office of Personnel Operations
- Office of Procurement Operations (US DHS)
- Office of Provincial Outreach
Samples in periodicals archive:
In the Western United States, a shredding plant operator notes that while structural steel from demolition and construction projects can be found, competition for auto bodies, appliances and other forms of scrap to feed his shredder is fierce.
All operator access to the equipment is now protected and logged, including initiating and stopping a batch, making parameter changes, making operator notes etc.