In addition to the versatility of the model OTW-3000 to achieve heavier stock removal rates than most machines at its price point, the machines in the OTW-3000 series are easy to use, thanks to their centralized operator control station featuring a user-friendly touch screen control interface designed for the storage of part programs, making set-up and operation efficient and easy for operators at every skill level.
What does OA/S stand for?
OA/S stands for Operator Control Station
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
We have 236 other meanings of OA/S in our Acronym Attic
- Office of Air and Radiation (US EPA)
- Objective Architecture and Transition Plan
- Openaccess Universal Data Model (IEE electronics systems and software)
- Obstacle Avoidance / Cable Warning
- Obligational Authority/Expenditure Authority
- Obligation Authority/Fund Certification Authorization
- Operational Assurance/Fault Isolation
- Obstructive Apnoeas and Hypopnoeas
- Open Allotments/Navy-Wide Operating Budget
- Optical Amplifier/Optical Demultiplexer (Bellcore)
- Ocular Albinism 1
- Out At Five (Dilbert)
- Oakland Activities Association (Michigan)
- Obstetric Anaesthetists' Association
- Ocean Atlantic Agency (Delaware)
- Offender Accountability Act (State of Washington, USA)
- Office for Academic Affairs (various schools)
- Office of Academic Affiliations (Department of Veterans Affairs)
- Office of Academic Assessment (various schools)
- Office of the Administrative Assistant (US Army)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The low-profile control panel permits the operator's unobstructed view across the clean room production area, and the ergonomically designed rotating operator control station can include simple discrete controls or the customer's choice of three levels of AKcess touch-screen control, the company says.
5 liter media capacity; turbo style propeller and operator control station.
5 liter media capacity; turbo-style propeller and operator control station.
CTX hardware comprises a conveyor gantry, X-ray tube chamber, CT scan chamber and an operator control station.
The system features adjustable temperature set points, variable air velocity, air inlets with baffles and shut-offs from an operator control station.
An IMC slitting and computerized spooling system for nonwovens (such as the model depicted in the ad below) would typically include the following modular components: driven unwind capable of accommodating up to 72 inch diameter supply rolls; heat seal/splice; auto edge guide; main speed reference slitter with two-zone tension isolation and IMC exclusive interchangeable slitting assemblies; multiple computerized traverse winding modules capable of producing spools of virtually any size and shape and operator control station.