Grob was diagnosed with a defective heart valve but, because of calcium build-up in the aorta, was not deemed an operative candidate.
What does OPCA stand for?
OPCA stands for Operative Candidate
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of OPCA
We have 15 other meanings of OPCA in our Acronym Attic
- Oil Pollution Control Act
- Oklahoma Paint and Coatings Association
- Oklahoma Pest Control Association (also seen as OK-PCA; trade group)
- Oklahoma Primary Care Association
- Olivopontine Cerebellar Atrophy
- Ontario Painting Contractors Association (Canada)
- Ontario Palliative Care Association
- Ontario Petroleum Contractors Association (Canada)
- Ontario Police Chaplains Association (Canada)
- Ontario Private Campground Association (Canada)
- Oracle Portal Configuration Assistant
- Orange Park Christian Academy (Orange Park, FL)
- Oregon Pest Control Association
- Oregon Police Canine Association
- Oregon Primary Care Association
- Organisme Paritaire Collecteur Agréé
- Organismes Paritaires Collecteurs Agrées (French: Observatory on Authorised Joint Collection Bodies)
- Organized Pseudo-Lawful Commercial Agency
- Ornamental Plant Collections Association (Australia)
- Otter Point Creek Alliance (Maryland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Twenty-seven of the patients who underwent thermal ablation subsequently received external-beam radiation, the primary treatment in patients who are considered poor operative candidates.
Although post-treatment surgeries were not recorded in the company's Phase I melphalan trial at the National Cancer Institute, several patients in the Phase I/II doxorubicin trial became operative candidates following several treatments with the Delcath system.