The reference, entitled "Integrating Antiterrorism and Operations Security Into the Contract Support Process," was published on 25 January in response to the Army's awareness of the possibility of terrorist attacks by contract employees.
What does OpsSec stand for?
OpsSec stands for Operations Security (AOL, WHAOps, Secure)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Operations Safety System (US FAA)
- Operations Sales and Service Council (Credit Union National Association)
- Operations Specifications Application
- Oracle Platform Security Services
- ORCHESTRA Process Support System
- Other Products Self Service
- Outlet Plastering Safety Shield (plastering guide tool)
- Overwhelming Post-Splenectomy Sepsis (post-surgical complication)
- Office of the President of Social Security Appeal Tribunals (UK)
- Office of the Public Sector Standards Commissioner (Western Australia, Australia)
- Ontario Public Service Staff Union (Canada)
- Office for Policy, Security, and Technology (University of New Mexico)
- Online Panel Site Tool
- Operational Status
- Ontario Production Services Tax Credit (Canada)
- Overseas Pakistanis Science & Technology City (Lahore, Pakistan)
- Operations Tempo
- Ontario Public School Teachers' Federation (Canada)
- Operating Strength
- Oil Pressure Sending Unit (car engine part)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Therefore, it is imperative that all soldiers and family members understand the importance of practicing good operations security measures" could be "dangerous" and it was better to be more vague, saying instead "I'm from the Midwest," according to warned service members that using location applications could have "devastating" consequences for military operations, frequently posts on Twitter and Facebook, calling attention to his speeches or testimony before Congress.
The mission was coordinated with FAA (Federal Aviation Administration) liaisons, Systems Operations Security team members, and traffic managers; New York air traffic control representatives; and Newark and LaGuardia tower supervisors," Gates said in the letter.
Air Force contract, is deployed at each of the Air Force's ten major command (MAJCON) network operations security centers (NOSCs), which are responsible for network management and information security of all Air Force information technology assets.
Careless use of these services by Airmen can have devastating operations security and privacy implications," said the message, which was posted on November 5, according to.
The scope of work encompasses the full range of IT support services, including: * Mail messaging * Desktop support * Centralized help desk * Web servers * File, print and mission server support * Data network services * Network and operations security * Information assurance * Hardware maintenance "Multimax is honored to be part of this team, consolidating vital IT services to support Ft.
Delivered by Telos, a federal government IT solutions and services provider, and known as the Adaptive Thresholding and Performance Profiling (ATPP) Solution, the Netuitive software is being installed at each of the Air Force's ten major command (MAJCOM) network operations security centers (NOSCs), which are responsible for network management and information security of all Air Force information technology assets.
The ATPP solution will be installed at each of the Air Force's ten major command (MAJCOM) network operations security centers (NOSCs), which are responsible for network management and information security of all Air Force information technology assets; three labs responsible for the validation of design and operational troubleshooting of Air Force networks; and the Keesler Air Force Base, network operations training center.