What does ORIE stand for?
ORIE stands for Operations Research and Industrial Engineering
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Outdoor Recreation Industry Council (Australia)
- Outdoor Recreation Information Center (Colorado)
- Oak Ridge Institute for Continued Learning
- Oriented Core Data Report (energy exploration)
- Operating Room Information and Communication System
- Optical Ranging, IFF, & Communication System
- Objective, Reflective, Interpretive, Decisional (discussion method)
- Oregon Registry of Interpreters for the Deaf
- Other Related Infectious Diseases
- Online Research Information Environment for the Life Sciences
- Observatory of Research on Innovation in Education New Technologies Evaluation (Austria)
- Open Reduction Internal Fixation (medical procedure)
- Oak Ridge Isotope Generator
- Object Reuse in Geospatial Information
- Organisation for an International Geographical Indications Network
- Target Proceeding In Original Direction
- Oklahoma Resources Integrated General Information Network Systems