The Navy's Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Program reached another successful milestone with the completion of the evaluation of the Follow-on Operational Test Agency Evaluation Report.
What does OTA stand for?
OTA stands for Operational Test Agency
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OTA
We have 167 other meanings of OTA in our Acronym Attic
- One Time Authentication
- One Touch Access (Nokia)
- Online Travel Agent
- Online Trust Alliance (Bellevue, WA)
- Ontario Telecommunications Association
- Ontario Tennis Association
- Open Test Architecture
- Open to Air (wound dressing)
- Open to All
- OpenTravel Alliance
- Operational Test Authority
- Operational Transconductance Amplifier
- Operational Transconductor Amplifier
- Optical Telescope Assembly
- Optical Transition Amplitude
- Optical Trapping Applications
- Optical Tube Assembly (telescopes)
- Oracle Training Administrator/Administration
- Oracle Transport Agent
- Orascom Telecom Algerie (est; 1998; various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The terms generally describe test and evaluation activities at different stages of capability maturity, but they also allude to the different organizations that dictate the terms and conditions of the test--the program manager for DT, an operational test agency (OTA) for OT, and some combination of the two to do integrated testing.
As the only joint operational test agency (OTA) in accordance with Title 10 of the United States Code, JITC plays several key roles in the OT & E process as well.