The defensive nature of the coming battle was evident in the operational notes compiled by the 15th Battalion after the battle--more of the document was devoted to the defense of the petition than the attack itself.
What does OPNOTE stand for?
OPNOTE stands for Operational Note
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of OPNOTE
- Optimized Network Engineering Tool (software)
- Optimized Network Evaluation Tool
- SMDPS Phase III Operational Network
- Open Platform for Network Functions Virtualization
- Oakland Park Nursing Home (Thief River Falls, MN)
- Organ Pipe National Monument (US National Park Service; Arizona)
- Ocean Processes Numerical Modeling Laboratory (University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill)
- Operations Normal
- Optically Pumped Nuclear Magnetic Resonance
- Operator Note
- Other Procurement, Navy, Production
- Oregon Pediatric Nurse Practitioner Association
- Overleggroep Producenten Natte Veevoeders (Dutch: Foodstuffs Producers Consultation; Venray, The Netherlands)
- Öffentlicher Personennahverkehr (German: public transport)
- Open Polytechnic of New Zealand (est. 1946; Lower Hutt, NZ)
- Observation Post Officer
- Office of Personnel Operations
- Office of Procurement Operations (US DHS)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Vivian Robinson, QC for the GMC, said: "There were instances of serious surgical error and inadequate operational notes.
The internal report, headed Adults Only, was accompanied with an operational note to SOE strategists that they were dealing with a "ticklish subject".