Short production runs can be handled with ease, thanks to quick label changeover and various operational modes enable catchweight or average weight labelling.
What does OPMODE stand for?
OPMODE stands for Operational Mode
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Outline Processor Markup Language (XML-based format for exchange of outline-structured information)
- Oxford Pain Management Library (Oxford University Press)
- Outreach Project Membang Muda
- Oracle Process Manager and Notification
- Multicapsid Nuclear Polyhedrosis Virus of Orgyia Pseudotsugata
- Orgyia Pseudotsugata Multicapsid Nuclear Polyhedrosis Virus (virology)
- Office of Program Management Operations (EPA)
- Office Property Market Overview (India)
- Officer Personnel Management Office
- Organizational Performance Measures Office
- Operations Model
- Office of Pest Management Policy (USDA)
- Office of Project Management and Permitting (Department of Natural Resources; Alaska)
- Organizational Program Management Plan
- Optimal Robotics Corporation (stock symbol)
- Oak Park Middle School (various locations)
- Officer Personnel Management System
- Optical Position Measurement System (computer-aided surgery)
- Orchard Park Middle School (Orchard Park, NY)
- Oropharyngeal Motility Study (Barium Swallow Study)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The unit is available with operational modes that allow for maximum output at the lowest possible speed, and integrates 24-volt photo-eye sensors with zone control modules to optimize product detection and flow.
Within any particular operational mode, climate is robust, possessing natural variability around a dynamic central tendency, alongside the capacity to absorb significant impacts without changing its fundamental operation.
Operational modes include free access, free access with counting, mechanically closed access, electronically closed access, and access control system mode.
Operational modes include one for high-precision chemistry analysis with grade identification, or a rapid alloy sorting pass/fail mode.
Selectable features include batch counter, job storage of up to ten jobs, operational modes, trigger polarity, and printer status outputs.