It explains the expeditionary tenets that guide signal support, emphasizing that signal operations enable a range of operations-- * Operational maneuver from strategic distances.
What does OMSD stand for?
OMSD stands for Operational Maneuver from Strategic Distances (US Navy)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of OMSD
We have 6 other meanings of OMSD in our Acronym Attic
- Order Management Solutions Center
- Organic Milk Suppliers Cooperative (UK)
- Oshawa Motor Sport Club
- Overseas Ministries Study Center (est. 1922)
- Oral Mucosal Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Obsessive Metro Station Compulsive Disorder
- Organic Milk Suppliers Co-operative (UK)
- Officier Marinestoomvaartdienst (Dutch)
- One Mass Scale Dominance (physics)
- Ontario-Montclair School District (Ontario, CA)
- Operations and Mission Support Directorate
- Ozark Mountain School District (Arkansas)
- Oklahoma Minority Supplier Development Council, Inc.
- Office of Management Systems and Evaluation (EPA)
- Office of Medical Student Education (various universities; administrative office)
- Office of Multi-Ethnic Student Education (University of Maryland)
- Open Message Switching Engine
- Order Management System Extension
- Oregon Master of Software Engineering (Portland State University; Portland, OR)
- Overall Mean Square Error
Samples in periodicals archive:
Army Objective Force and joint operational concepts are based on the concepts of operational maneuver from strategic distances (through multiple unimproved points of entry) and simultaneous and disparate operations.