Therefore, any program to develop ASF operational logistics will face intimidating funding challenges and must prove its merits unequivocally to all decisionmakers.
What does OPLOG stand for?
OPLOG stands for Operational Logistics
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Optoelectronic Phase-Locked Loop
- Orchard Park Little League (Orchard Park, NY)
- Ossification of the Posterior Longitudinal Ligament (cervical spine)
- Orchard Park Little Loop Football (New York)
- One Parameter Logistic Model
- OSI (Open Systems Interconnection) Physical Layer Module (computing)
- Ontario Public Library Network (Ontario, Canada)
- Operational Plan
- Oromo People Liberation Organization (Ethiopia)
- Operating Location(s)
- Oakland Parents Literacy Project (Oakland, CA)
- Office of Policy, Legislation and Public Liaison
- Outpost Line of Resistance
- Office of Public Library Services (Georgia)
- On Premise Laundry Systems, Inc. (Coinamatic)
- Optimized Potentials for Liquid Simulations
- Orthogonal Partial Least Square
- Operational Phase Logistic Support Manager
- Oral Pulse Levodopa Therapy
- Oslo Pils and Linux User Group (forum)
Samples in periodicals archive:
His previous duty stations include Defense Supply Center Philadelphia; Naval Operational Logistics Support Center, Norfolk, Va.
According to the press release, the Prime Minister assured the Interior Minister for providing him additional operational logistics in Karachi.
The conference will essentially focus on macro level issues pertaining to military strategy, operational logistics and matters impacting the welfare and enhancement of satisfaction level amongst all ranks.
As commodore, Steve has been responsible for ensuring that operational logistics run seamlessly for the 25,000 sailors and marines that operate throughout the region," said US Naval Forces Central Command (NAVCENT) commander Vice-Admiral Bill Gortney.
Logistics officers who receive the new skill identifier, P1, will be slotted into logistics positions in operational logistics units, such as theater sustainment commands, expeditionary sustainment commands, and sustainment brigades, or on joint and multinational staffs.
THE CARRIER SUPPLY DEPARTMENT BRIDGE TO THE FUTURE CROSS FUNCTIONAL TEAM OPERATIONAL LOGISTICS TEAM OF THE YEAR The Carrier Supply Department Bridge to the Future Cross Functional Team from COMNAVAIRPAC N41 Force Supply, USS Abraham Lincoln (CVN 72) and USS Nimitz (CVN 68) Supply Departments focused on sustainable, measurable changes to afloat business practices and worked on various projects designed to improve efficiencies, effectiveness, and readiness while reducing onboard inventory and realigning personnel.