Rs over 25 billion have been kept aside for operational expenses.
What does OpEx stand for?
OpEx stands for Operational Expenses
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OpEx
We have 2 other meanings of OpEx in our Acronym Attic
- Oregon Public Employees Union
- Oklahoma Pro/Engineer Users Association (software)
- Operational Evaluation
- Open and Extract
- Operating Expenses
- Operation Extinction (World of Warcraft guild)
- Operational Excellence
- Operational Exchange
- Operational Exercise
- Operational Expenditure
- Operative Expenditures
- Options Expiration (investing)
- Orlando Paper Extravaganza (currency collectors convention)
- Otwarta Platforma Edukacji Zdalnej (Polish: Open Platform for Remote Education; EU program)
- Miami, FL, USA - Opa Locka (Airport Code)
- Object Persistent Framework
- Of Possible Futures (science fiction novel)
- Office Protestant de la Formation
- Office/Official Personnel Folder
- Official Personnel File
Samples in periodicals archive:
In recent years, operational expenses grew while revenues remained flat in many areas and shrunk in others.
By integrating remote test access functionality into the splitter platform, service providers will realize substantial savings in capital and operational expenses," said Pat O'Brien, vice president of ADC's Connectivity Business Unit.
The instrument can be programmed through a handheld controller or Windows-based software for unattended operation, which is said to save the user thousands of dollars in operational expenses, according to the company.