Apr 21, 2010 Cathay Pacific, ARINC Cathay Pacific Airways received approval to use the ARINC AeroConnx electronic flight bag solution and has begun operational evaluation on 777-300s.
What does OPEVAL stand for?
OPEVAL stands for Operational Evaluation
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Oil Protection and Emission System Test (petrochemistry)
- Office for Professional Education and Technology (Switzerland)
- Organisations for the Promotion of Energy Technologies
- Organization, Personnel Equipment, and Training
- Outdoor Power Equipment Technician
- Oyster Pond Environmental Trust (Woods Hole, MA)
- Online Physical Exam Teaching Assistant
- Ontario Photonics Education and Training Association (Ontario, Canada)
- Oregon Public Employees Union
- Oklahoma Pro/Engineer Users Association (software)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The US Navy plans to conduct the technical evaluation of the Fire Scout onboard a USS Oliver Hazard Perry class frigate in early 2009 and operational evaluations in summer 2009.
The aircraft passed operational evaluation in summer 2005, and in September full-rate production was authorized.
In addition, by the end of 1990, the Initial Operational Evaluation (IOE) and the Extended User Evaluation (EUE) testing programs produced a 58 percent success rate with the IOE-type missiles.
25 (pa) This report assesses the US Army's planned initial operational test and evaluation of Stryker vehicles, the intended platform for the Stryker Brigade Combat Team (SBCT), and argues for the use of information-combining techniques in the operational evaluation of Stryker and similar systems.
9-million "agreement modification" to upgrade its hybrid electric reconnaissance, surveillance and targeting vehicle (RST-V) for continued operational evaluation of the vehicle as a utility carrier, prime mover and electrical generator for various U.
The VMX-22 team's findings will serve them well during the squadron's upcoming operational evaluation.