3%, thanks to the operational efficiency initiatives launched by different units of Omantel.
What does OEI stand for?
OEI stands for Operational Efficiency Initiative (various organizations)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OEI
We have 50 other meanings of OEI in our Acronym Attic
- Offshore Emergency Helideck Team Member
- Ocean Exploitation Institute (fictitious organization; Terror of MechaGodzilla; 1975)
- Office of Energy Independence (various locations)
- Office of Environmental Information
- Office of Evaluation and Inspections (US DHHS)
- Office of Export Information
- Omron Electronics, Inc. (various locations)
- One Engine Inoperative
- One Eye Integration (trauma therapy)
- Open Ended Investigation
- Operations Excellence Infusion
- Organización de Estados Iberoamericanos (Spanish)
- Organizational Environment for Integration (Capability Maturity Model Integration)
- Outside Equity Interest
- Ovarian Epithelial Inclusion
- Oregon Ethics in Business
- Ohio East India Company (freelance web consulting)
- Open Ended Investment Company
- OptoElectronic Integrated Circuit
- Open-Ended Investment Companies
Samples in periodicals archive:
DETROIT--Global manufacturing executives, cautiously optimistic about the business outlook for the next two years, remain focused on cost management and operational efficiency initiatives, but are turning their attention to investing in innovation and value-added services to drive growth, according to a new survey of more than 200 from high-level manufacturing executives.
We have responded to the tough trading conditions by implementing operational efficiency initiatives across the group and these are on track to generate cost savings in excess of pounds 20 million per annum from 2009," the firm said.