William Troetschel Troetschel, a member of the Air Force's earliest satellite team, contributed to the establishment of an on-orbit operational control node at Sunnyvale for the relevant program offices in Los Angeles.
What does OPCON stand for?
OPCON stands for Operational Control
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of OPCON
We have 1 other meaning of OPCON in our Acronym Attic
- Organ Pump Committee of Oberlin (Oberlin College; Ohio)
- Over Pressure Cut Off (valve)
- Operational Code
- Operations Code
- Operational Command
- Operator Communication Manager
- Operational Command Center
- Operations Communications
- Operating Condition
- Operation Control
- Operational Control Center
- Operations Control Center
- Ongoing Process Control Plan
- Ontario Progressive Conservative Party (Ontario, Canada)
- Organization for the Protection of Consumers and Producers (Iran)
- Optical Parametric Chirped-Pulse Amplification
- Office of the Privacy Commissioner for Personal Data (Hong Kong)
- Operations Planning, Control and Reliability (Delta)
- Organization for the Protection of Children's Rights
- Original Program Clock Reference
Samples in periodicals archive:
Under the terms of the transaction, the tenant will lease the facilities under a 17-year triple net lease and has the option of maintaining operational control of the facilities for an additional 20 years once the initial lease term expires.
A consortium of state-run Chinese banks is now backing this part of the group, although it remains under the operational control of the Sinar Mas group.
Remote operational control allows commands to each lift including placement of car calls.