This contract will greatly contribute to achieving the highest levels of operational availability and reliability, especially during the summer months.
What does AO stand for?
AO stands for Operational Availability
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of AO
We have 60 other meanings of AO in our Acronym Attic
- Autonomous Okrug
- Autres Objets (Canada universal postal union)
- Auxiliary Oiler (Ship Type)
- Auxiliary Operator (nuclear industry)
- Aviation Officer
- Aviation Ordnance Person (US DoD)
- Awards and Obligations
- Fly Outs (baseball statistic)
- Office of the Administrator
- Officer of the Order of Australia
- Order of Australia
- Other Articles (US postal service)
- Älykkyysosamäärä (Finnish: Intelligence Quotient)
- Ausserordentlicher Professor (German: extraodinary professor)
- Advanced Optics & Display Application
- Administration, Operations, & Maintenance (US DoD)
- Acousto-Optic Frequency-Dependent Phase Compensation
- Angle-Optimized Finite Difference Time Domain
- American Optical Hardy-Rand-Rittler Color Vision Plates (ophthalmology)
- Association for Osteosynthesis/Association for the Study of Internal Fixation
Samples in periodicals archive:
Operational availability is the basic readiness requirement item and is the base requirement that all development and system design must be 1.
The ten-year contract is intended to provide the carrier with a stable, predictable maintenance structure which reduces the costs associated with ad-hoc maintenance work and unscheduled airframe grounding while extending the operational availability of the 20-aircraft fleet.
By customers" request a list of items can be stocked in Atlanta at all times, which ensures an operational availability with minimum delivery time.
A readiness improvement analysis was undertaken by a subset of the PSWG; the purpose of determining the application of material parts support to increase operational availability, which in turn would improve the operational availability of the MCM's mission.
This will ensure the operational availability of the 12-strong vehicle fleet during this period.