[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] "The ATEC forward operational assessment team here in support of OIF is essential to the collection process of (determining) what works in theater and what does not," said Command Sgt.
What does OAT stand for?
OAT stands for Operational Assessment Team
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of OAT
We have 83 other meanings of OAT in our Acronym Attic
- Ohio Achievement Tests
- Oligo-Asthéno-Tératospermie (French; male infertility disorder)
- On Another Topic
- On Approved Terms
- On-Air Test
- Open Access Transmission
- Operating Ambient Temperature
- Operational Acceptance Test
- Operational Acceptance Testing (product performance)
- Operational Air Traffic
- Opioid Agonist Treatment
- Opposite Angle Theorem
- Optically Amplified Transmission (Lucent)
- Optically post-Amplified Transmitter (Bellcore)
- Optimal Adaptive Transmission
- Optional Application Tape
- Optometry Admission Test
- Orbit Adjust Thruster
- Organic Acid Type (coolant)
- Organic Additive Technology (car engines coolant)
Samples in periodicals archive:
1) Within the AOC, the assessment function resides in the operational assessment team (OAT), part of the Strategy Division.
2, Air and Space Operations Center, assigns this responsibility to the JFACC's operational assessment team (OAT).